ADB Safegate Group
- VP Human Resources
2016 - 2018
ADB Safegate: Global presence (25+ countries, ~1000 employees), leading provider of efficiency/safety solutions for Airports. Projects, Engineering, Softwares, Services.
Post-merger context combining integration, growth, new organizational set-up and change of ownership agenda's.
- Implement/drive the 'People strategy' and HR initiatives (hard & soft Integration, Leadership development, Talent and Culture).
- Enable post-merger efforts in workforce planning and organization modeling
- Crafting an advisory, proactive and partnering HR function
- HR Director - Business partner Western Europe
2013 - 2016
Knauf Insulation. Insulation solutions (30 countries, 6000 people, €1.6b.). HQ'ed in Belgium/Germany – Western Europe : 950 people (+ Central/HQ teams), 6 countries, €320 m.
- Establish the regional HRBP function and launch/deploy the group's HR strategy and programmes in the Regions. Contribute to the development of HR group practices (Performance, OD, Talent...)
- Strategic assessment of organization and workforce
- Organization development, performance and talent management, workforce and organizational effectiveness initiatives (organizational changes, sales force efficiency, manufacturing and operations excellences...).
- Provide functional expertise and partner Western Europe Leaders and local HR teams.
- Group HR Director - Talent Management & HR operations
2008 - 2013
Consolis: 26 countries, 30 BU's, 10.000 people, Turnover of €1,5b. European leader in construction, public and rail infrastructure, desigining, manufacturing, building concrete solutions. Private equity ownership ; Postmerger context, Multilocal structure/business model.
- Build and foster the corporate HR function and the group HR strategy
- Design and lead Talent Management practices and company-wide HR programs (staffing, talent reviews, HiPo’s, succession plans, leadership development, performance management, compensation & benefits, grading, European Workers council...).
- Partner company executives for all HR operations, organization design and changes, restructuring, acquisitions, unions/labour relations, workforce planning, improvement plans...
Ariston Thermo Group
- Human Resources & Organization Manager
2003 - 2008
Ariston Thermo Belgium : 3 BU's/430 heads (Sales, Service, Manufacturing/Logistics), €85m.
Global player in thermic comfort offering complete range of heating and water heating systems. Family owned business, 6500 people worldwide, €1,3b.
- Company transformation & reorganisation through more ‘service mindset' and 'customer orientation'.
- Post acquisition integration, reshape and set-up of all HR processes and practices
- Business partner role for the all belgian entities. Leading all day-2-day HR operations. Social relations for 3 entities.
- Knowledge & Development Manager
2001 - 2003
GRHmanagement - Belgian company (80 people) - HR Consulting & Outsourcing
- Set-up of a 'Knowledge Mngt plan', Implementation & follow-up of HR tools, process & policies (internal use). Development of HR 'products' and 'services' (external use - Sales activities).
- Develop & lead 'HR academy' : multi-day trainings for customers (management-level staff and HR professionals) on core HR competencies, key processes and HR matters
- Project management & HR consultancy assignments.
- HR Consultant
2000 - 2001
Outsourcing/Consulting via GRHmanagement
- HR Consulting - Assignments & Projects : operational execution of HR activities including workforce planning, talent acquisition, training and development and performance management
Proximus/Belgacom, Tele2, Mobistar (Telco); ING, Axa, DLL (Bank/Insurances); Electrabel, Tractebel (Energy); GSk, Match..
- HR Specialist
1996 - 1999
RTBF - Belgian public Broadcasting (Radio, TV). Belgium : ?2600 people
- HR operations for the “technical employees”: recruitment, internal mobility, training, career management, employee relations. Development of internal HR tools & working on HR projects