- PreSales / Vodafone Commercial Support and Strategy Manager
2008 - maintenant
- Approve - Validate all Wireless offers before submission (price level, strategy validation, risks/exposure assessment)
- Define Offer strategy: discounts, bottom line discount, voucher, indicators and price level, catalogues…
- Acting on technologies: 2G, 3G, 3G+, Femto, LTE, WIMAX, NGN technologies
- Price Benchmark in EMEA.
- Support the sales forces in the Regions all along the sale cycle by providing specialized business development, business support and business control in order to boost market share and profitability.
- Support the Customer Unit in developing market attack plans.
- Support for the sales forces in developing, presenting and defending complex offers.
- Activity tracking of all wireless Vodafone submitted offers.
- Participate in RU’s orders and sales review to prepare the Regions’ Sales Management Reviews (SMR).
- PreSales Network Design Manager
2007 - 2008
- Network design architecture for multi-technology and international offers.
- Contribution to sales strategy definition, participation to negotiations and presentations to the customers.
- Selection of the best solution (scenario, equipments, trade of price and performance…)
- Risks assessment linked to the design aggressive level.
- Improvement of methods, tools and quality process for offer submission.
- Bill of Material.
- Radio Optimization Team Manager for GO Mobile in Malta
2007 - 2008
Successful commercial lauch of 3G live network.
- Radio & E2E optimisation and performance engineer.
2004 - 2007
- Radio and Network Pre&Post Sales Design
Map Predictions (coverage maps), simulations (performance and network quality), and pre-optimisation, Radio-Cell design and planning optimizer, RF propagation & predictions S/W,
- Customer interface to lead different activities (activities follow-up, optimization reports, workshops, presentations...),
- Tasks definition and forecasted planning on contract activities, human resource and material management,
- Optimization and QoS network management on Greenfield or on existing networks,
- UTRAN and End to End Troubleshooting & optimization (Quality of Service improvement and issue solving),
- Network monitoring and performance management (day to day metrics evolution, alarms…),
- Trial activities and new feature studies,
- Operator Benchmark (coverage, parameter settings and performance comparison between different networks)
On site main long assignment: Orange France (10 months), Mobistar Belgium (10 months), Bouygues Telecom (3 months)
- Subject Matter Expert
2002 - 2004
New release introduction and validation on customer networks (troubleshooting, issues detection, software and hardware corrections), non regression performance tests, interoperability tests…
On site main long assignment: O2 UK (1 month), Vodafone Spain (7 months), AWS United States (6 months), R&D Ottawa (1 month).
- PMR - Trainer and process elaboration for new IP network introduction
2001 - 2002