PROCTER & GAMBLE - Division Prestige
- Global Flagship MS&P Sell Out Manager (Opertional Marketing)
2015 - maintenant
DRIVE TRAFFIC, BOOST AND TRACK SELL OUT BY DELIVERING THE 3E’S (ENTERTAINMENT, EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE) IN FLAGSHIPS WORLDWIDE.
Brands : corporate P&G portfolio with a focus on Dolce&Gabbana and Gucci
- Lead counter activation process from ideation to execution to improve and to delight shopper experience in Flagships in line with Fashion House guidance.
- Boost basket size sales by setting up an incentive program.
- Build and grow Beauty Consultants capability by setting up superior protocol of services and training toolbox to reach point of parity with Luxury competitors.
- Fill in training gaps by delivering coaching sessions deployed to local trainers recognized as role model and re-applied to Travel Retail training team.
- Drive on-going awareness of our counters/staff status: I created a report providing a picture of Permanent Merchandising and Advocacy for perfect execution at all time.
PROCTER & GAMBLE - Division Prestige
- Instore Design & Competition Executive
2012 - 2014
DELIGHT SHOPPERS THROUGH AN IRRESISTIBLE INSTORE EXPERIENCE IN THE FRENCH MARKET
Rochas, Lacoste, Escada, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana
- Make everyday visibility #1 priority by driving Luxury image and perfect execution with permanent and temporary merchandising compliant with Fashion House guidance.
- Energize the French organization on Irresistible In Store key business driver: creation of the “Irresistible Instore Book” (fundamentals, visibility guidelines 10M/3M/1M).
- Trend Scout: observe key trends in and out the category and share back to the Organization through competive analysis.
- Coordinate specific event organization.
- Manage 5 Beauty Consultants: nurture, inspire and reward the team ensuring training and coaching plans, visual contact, challenges.
PROCTER & GAMBLE FRANCE SAS
- Assistante Marketing Opérationnel - HUGO BOSS Parfums, Rochas, Lacoste et Escada
2008 - 2012
PROPOSE DIFFERENTIATED TRADE MARKETING PLANS, BUILD BRAND IMAGE , IMPLEMENT AND EXECUTE WITH EXCELLENCE SYNCHRONIZED SLOTS IN STORE
Brands : Lacoste, Rochas, Escada, Hugo Boss (alternatively)
- Owner of Merchandising plans in line with the brand shelving strategy.
- Design and deliver energizing and impactful toolbox to the sales force.
- Ensure perfect local POSM execution compliant with Fashion House guidelines.
- Set up and drive the very first weekly meeting with Supply Chain to secure forecasts and stock availability ensuring timely delivery for all promotions.
- Contribute internally and externally to customized product launches events and customers’ conventions: program, location choice and dramatization linked to the product concept.
- On top of my job description, I successfully managed transversal projects (official trade tariff, e-commerce website content, global transfer of inventory…).
PROCTER & GAMBLE - Pharmaceuticals Division
- Assistante Field Sales Manager
2005 - 2008
BE THE UNDISPUTED BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT OF THE SALES MANAGER AND FIELD COMMUNITY (84 SALES REPS, 8 UNIT MANAGERS , 4 LOCAL MD)
Brands : Actonel, Cacit, Intrinsa, Préviscan
- Budget owner: monitor follow up and tracking along with Unit Managers in line with P&G stewardship policy, ensure perfect year-end closing building great collaboration with Finance Dept.
- In charge of administrative tasks leveraging interface with connected services: field staff travel expenses, holiday, resignation, transfer, retirement follow up.
- Build “one team spirit” by feeding the teamspace and strong contribution to the internal “Pacesetters” quarterly magazine.
- Recruit the best, train the best: build and grow capability by deploying on-boarding sessions for new hires.
COSMOPOLITAN COSMETICS - Parfums Rochas
- Assistante Coordinatrice Export MEA-USA
2000 - 2005
ENSURE PERFECT INTERFACE AND COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRODUCTION AND REGIONAL SUBSIDIARIES (BASED IN DUBAI AND NEW-YORK FOR DOMESTIC AND TRAVEL RETAIL MARKETS).
Brands : Rochas, Gucci, Escada, Montblanc, Dunhill, Ghost
- In charge of communicating and updating all marketing and production information enabling smooth local commercial masterplans: product launches, assortment and availability, ensure timely delivery of advertising and training tool kits (with special attention to specific and unique Middle East advertising campaigns), sampling availability and shipment, get regulatory documents for sanitary registration in time.
- Capture and adjust markets forecasts, follow up orders placed by subsidiaries (address shortages, production issues).
- Operating statements and results reporting. Invoicing payment follow up.
- Latin Group Department Technical Responsible
1998 - 1999
RECEPTIVE OFFICE FOR BELGIUM / SOUTH AFRICA / FRANCE / PORTUGAL / BRASIL / U.S.A.
- Creation and organization of the Pacha Tours/Jet Tours local receptive office: tariff chart for commercial partners abroad, commercial negotiation with local partners, create and quote individual and group tours.
- Technical Responsible for the Latin Group Department of Pacha Tours receptive office: create end to end and quote “à la carte” and regular tours. Special events organization (gala dinners, scavenger hunts).
- Senior Product Manager and Technical Group Department Manager
1993 - 1997
TOUR OPERATOR SPECIALIZED ON TURKEY OFFERING AN ADDITIONAL GENERALIST OFFER
- Product Manager and Technical Responsible in charge of enlarging the offer of destinations and services. Create, negotiate commercial trade terms and follow up of tours worldwide. Commercial toolkit production (design, texts, pictures selection).
CLES DE FRANCE
- Junior Product Manager
1989 - 1993
TOUR OPERATOR OFFERING CULTURAL AND NATURE EXPERIENCE TRAVELS
- Responsible for thematic Cultural tours (labeled Caisse Nationale des Monuments Historiques et des Sites) and Nature tours (labeled Federation des Parcs Naturels de France), special and selective events (product launches, gala dinners, arrange encounters with Fashion House iconic people, moderators).