Ability to perform the following tasks:
- Design of Telecommunication systems for FPSOs (PA/GA, GMDSS, radios, navigational aids, satellites communications, tanker berthing aid, PABX & LAN, Telecom Shut Down, CCTV, entertainment and weather systems)
- Telecoms engineering packages (specification and technical bid evaluation of telecoms equipment preparation, vendor documentation review, meeting with vendor attendance),
- PAGA coverage calculations, link budget, antennas pointing angles.
- Daily interface with procurement and other engineering disciplines,
- Engineering support and coordination on site,
- Communication with team and hierarchy,
Classification Societies, International Codes & Standards used: ABS, BS, IMO MODU, IEC, ISO 2923, SOLAS, CAP437, WMO, ATEX, PFEER, ANATEL, INMETRO.
Familiar with the following companies’ technical requirements and specifications: SBM, OGX, Petrobras, Shell.