The Walt Disney Company France
- Senior Manager, Legal Affairs
Chessy2007 - maintenantLegal Manager, Corporate Legal departement, THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY (FRANCE)
Working languages: English and French
• Legal advice to all business units, including Marketing, Promotions and Partnerships, Distribution, Digital, Communication, Finance and General Services;
• Negotiation, drafting and editing of contracts in English and French: annual supplier/distributor framework agreements (retailers, specialised stores and wholesalers), various agreements including partnerships, service providers, barters and film distribution agreements;
• Approval of promotions, advertisements (TV and print), TV sponsoring and competitions, drafting of competition T&Cs;
• Coordination of corporate and contractual intercompany international reorganisation projects, closely liaising with local and/or international law firms;
• Corporate support to all business units, in Europe, the US, and the “Emerging Markets”;
• Data protection: in charge of relations with the CNIL; instructions and advice to business units in this respect;
• Legal training to business units.
- Bilingual Project Manager
2004 - 2007Bilingual Project Manager Modifier UNIONTRAD Company (Paris 8e)
juillet 2004 – octobre 2007 (3 ans 4 mois) 90, avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris
Turnover doubled between 2005 and 2007.
• Analysis of the client’s needs, drafting of quotations, respect of each client’s image requirements;
• Overview of each project and complete coordination in accordance with each client’s needs and suppliers’ availabilities;
• Coordination of the team (in-house and homeworkers): choice and supervision of the translators and proofreaders in each language;
• Respect of required quality, costs and deadlines.
Management of the agency:
• Head of translation team: in charge of 5 people in-house;
• Drafting of the Reports of the Board of Directors, analysis of financial assessments;
• In charge of recruitement;
• Supervision of the accounts department.
- Legal Advisor
2003 - 20033-month short term contract
• Legal advice to private individuals;
• Dispute resolution.