- Country Manager France
2017 - maintenant
- Mission of strategic and operational sales management. International level partnership - Lead and accelerate an ambitious growth rate. Sales management, customer relationship, optimization of sales cycles, execution and follow up.
M2Communication focuses on ESL EEG, Internet of Things (IoT) wireless telecommunication protocol and systems & chipsets design. Inspired by proven cellular technologies, the company has specifically developed an ultra-low power and high-speed data transmission infrastructure for networks connecting a very large number of devices.
M2Communication is pioneering the next generation of automation in retails worldwide with its Electronic Labelling System (ESL -EEG) Architecture family of products “ELSA”. It also offers a hardware platform and Software Development Kit (SDK), “Darwin”, which embodies its unique two-way protocol in an efficient electronic module, enabling the successful development of innovative applications.
Headquarters :Zhubei,, Hsinchu County,
Company type : Privately Held
Company size : 51-200 employees
Specialties: Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL -EEG), Internet of Things, Connected objects, Wireless signage, Sensor network, LPWAN, weightless-P, Industry 4.0, Pick to light solution, and digital signage
- Business Development Mgr - Sales Account Director Retail and Luxury
2016 - 2017
- Mission of strategic and operational sales management. Lead and accelerate an ambitious growth rate. Sales management, customer relationship, optimization of sales cycles, execution and follow up.
About POM Monitoring: Leading French software vendor dedicated to IT and Business Managers.
POM solution allows for IT organizations to monitor key business processes, critical software applications and complex IT infrastructure from one single platform.
POM Monitoring permet l’amélioration de la performance des entreprises par un pilotage en temps réel de leurs processus numériques en fonction des besoins métier, en particulier :
- Superviser vos Infrastructures IT,
- Gérer la performance de vos applications et processus numériques,
- Mesurer le ressenti de vos utilisateurs,
- Valoriser la contribution de l'IT à l'activité de l'entreprise.
Plus d'information sur: www.pom-monitoring.com ou http://demo.pom-monitoring.com/
- DIRECTEUR Activité ERP at Groupe Cogeser
TOULOUSE cedex 2
2014 - 2016
- Manage, Change & Develop the Global Organization Sales and Professional Services Delivery in multi Subsidiaries mode implementing full ERP Solution (SCM, CRM, WMS, BI, etc…)
- Available for all industries: Retail & Wholesale, Manufacturing, Telco’s & Utilities.
- Build & Manage Sales key deals operations.
- Manage Multiple Sites-Subsidiaries in France
About Cogeser: software Provider (ERP) -, 240 employees, turnover of € 45 million 2014/2015, 2,000 customers, 5000 installed sites.
ZBD Solutions SAS
- Managing Director
2012 - 2014
Manage & Develop in South European Countries the leader Graphic Label solution in Merchandising, Computing IT and Marketing / Communication.
Available for all industries: Retail & Wholesale, Manufacturing, Telco’s & Utilities.
Build totally & Manage Sales operations on 3 areas (France, Spain+Portugal, Benelux)
Execute High level strategic Sales with multi Years Contracts with Partners, Large Account (SBF120) & also SMB.
About ZBD: We are a world leader in the design and supply of the next generation of electronic shelf labels (ESL or EEG) and associated software solutions for the retail industry. Its product portfolio "epaper" delivers electronic paper for retail, giving a low total cost of ownership and a clear and tangible return on investment.
- VP Director Sales & Marketing at Freelance.com Group
2009 - 2012
Manage & Develop the Biggest Freelance network skills in Strategic advice Consulting Management, Computing IT and in Marketing / Communication. Available for all industries: Manufacturing, Retail & Wholesale, Banking/Insurance, Telco’s & Utilities.
Manage Sales operations on the full group (4 companies)
Manage a 50 Sales people organization Team who are dedicated to CAC 40 Customers (large account)
More than 35000 Freelance consultants executing more than 15000 missions
Execute High level strategic Sales with multi Years Contracts
Results/achievement: Multiple Years Growth (up to 15/20% per Year).
- Sales & Marketing Director - Executive Retail
2006 - 2009
International (European, Middle East, Africa) Sales & Business Development in Retail business (Logistic, Supply Chain & POS/CRM Management), + 30% growth per Year. High level strategic sales with multi years contract.
- Fulfillment: New accounts Signatures: Auchan Hyper, Galeries Lafayette, Monoprix, Casino, Conforama, Carrefour Group International, & subsidiaries, etc.….. Annual objectives achievement on 3 Fiscal
- Team & Business management on ERP projects (Supply chain Management, Warehouse, merchandising, BI) +1500 working days)
- Sales Executive Director
2001 - 2006
Generated new development deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family projects, including real-estate market analysis.
Influence & Close strategic ERP integrations deals & contribute in Building partner and Wholesaler contracts.,
- Drive the strategic business development and negotiate key deals.
- Fulfillment: 3 years sales contract agreement for several €M: Cegetel, EDF, Carrefour, Casino, Galeries Lafayette Laser, Renault, Arcelor, Natexis... + Quarterly objective achievement, margin & profitability increase (2 digit growths)
- Technical & Consultant team management on Middleware Project (+100 working days) and Web application services (Banque Pop/Natexis, Crédit Lyonnais, Renault, etc...)
- Partners & integrators recruitment + management - Ensure reporting to the board on a monthly basis/ P&L
- Sales & Marketing Manager South Europe + Benelux
1999 - 2001
- Along with Executive Management team, drive the strategic business development and negotiate key deals.
- Fulfillment: 8 new accounts & 3 years’ sale
* CRM & SCM: Printemps, Rexel, Auchan Group/Leroy Merlin) Carrefour /Erteco, GL Group, Monoprix, System U, Cora
- Drive processes and methods firm wide, Business, Marketing, Finance, law development and PS development (+500 working days).
- Communicate company vision/execution such that everybody shares a common goal and vision for the way forward as well as common processes and methods.
- Supervise accounting and finance for the Business Unit and its South European subsidiaries.
- RETAIL & CPG MANUFACTURING BUSINESS MANAGER.
1996 - 1999
- Drive the Strategic Business development and negotiate key deals on CRM & Supply Chain Management (RETEK).
- Fulfillment: New accounts Signatures: GL group, ITM Group, PPR Group, Carrefour Group & subsidiaries, etc..
- Team & Business management on ERP & CRM projects (Supply chain Management, Data warehouse & Fidelity +900 working days)
- Fulfillment: Annual objectives achievement on 3 Fiscal Year - Quota Club -