- Managing Director
2018 - maintenant
Gestion de la société.
- Sales & Marketing Director
2016 - 2018
Responsible of the definition and the sales of CAM decoders, set top box, Conditional Access System and any products related to smart home.
Customer targets: Satellite, Cable, IPTV operators and distributors.
Management of multiple teams in sales, product marketing and pre/ post technical support.
Feel free to contact me for any partnerships
- Chief Commercial Officer
2013 - 2015
Management of a sales team covering the entire world.
Beside my sales management role, i also cover the business development part/product definitions and proposed, created and launched a new business line: a white labelled end-to-end OTT/IPTV solution:
Set top box (through partnership)
Middleware (front end, back end)
TV/VOD content & Games
customers: Mobile Operators, ISP, Media Groups
- VP of Sales
2013 - 2013
In charge of an International team.
Develop Sales activity across the world for VOD and Linear TV content thanks to more than 200 TV thematics.
Customers: Mobile operators, Integrators, content publishers, TV etc.
Multi screens, multi devices.
Mobibase is able to provide channels for OTT IPTV.
You need TV content, feel free to contact me !!!
- Directeur Marketing
2011 - 2013
• Launched TellMePlus with the inventor of Business Objects.
• Responsible for strategy, fundraising, and targeting initial customers with proof of concept and to demonstrate potential for multiple areas.
• Won French Ministry of Research's annual award OSEO 2012 for innovation and received €200K.
• Raised €210K funds for TellMePlus from investors, and prepared the ground for an additional €650K which was raised in late-2013.
- VP, Worldwide Sales
2008 - 2008
• Short-term contract to launch an ultra low-cost PC Linux-based product with USB key module embedded as main operating system.
• Led the 50-strong sales and marketing team with a strong focus of Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Director of the company
2008 - 2012
Thanks to a 20 years background on the Telecom buusiness, i have build reliable links with the main GSM Operators in the world.
Beside this activity, we can provide expertise on double authentication for any requests such as internet payments, access to servers that require strong securities.
ONLY a double authentication bi-channel can provide security.
- Senior Marketing Director
2007 - 2008
• Responsibilities included design wins and €390m sales from baseband chipset products for the mobile market with a marketing team of 35 engineers, and setting 5-year road map involving customers to ensure pre-orders.
• Conceived and implemented the strategy to focus on one core chip that Increased sales by 22% in one year and boosted profitability.
• Won substantial contracts with long-term commitments from Samsung (€400m), Ericsson (€200m), and Nokia (€150m).
• Set up a framework for close contact with leading global operators to display conformity and advantages of Nxp products.
SAGEM Communication (Groupe SAFRAN)
- Managing Director
1988 - 2007
International Business Unit Director January 2002 – July 2007
• Responsible for revenues and P&L of subsidiaries in Northern Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, and Asia Pacific, managing 7 sales departments, 80-strong international sales & marketing team (incl. Bird, first Chinese mobile manufacturer, integrated in 2006).
• Defined strategy, defined products with R&D, recruited teams, managed P&L of subsidiaries and regions.
• Doubled sales to €450m with an international distribution network of local subsidiaries (UK, Hong Kong, Australia, Dubai, South Africa, Miami, Morocco, Brazil etc), generating 50% of Sagem's total GSM revenues.
• Member of Telecom Strategy Committee since 2000, defining Sagem's GSM mobile phone strategy worldwide.
Commercial Director – International Sales January 1995 – December 2001
• Tripled revenues every year, starting from 0 and reaching €210m in 2001.
• Signed agreements with all large telecom operators (Vodafone, Orange, Telefonica, TIM, T Mobile, etc), developed Sagem’s subsidaries in UK, Hong Kong, Australia, Dubai, South Africa, Miami, Morocco, and Brazil.
Head Of Sales January 1990 – December 1994
Sales Engineer July 1988 – December 1989
- Chargé d'étude marketing
1987 - 1988
réalisation d'études d'implantations d'hotels.