I have more than 25 years of experience in sales of IT industry.
After a first experience as System Engineer, my career has been primarily sales oriented, via positions from that of handling Large Accounts relations and Channel sales management (GSIs, OEms, Vars, Sis, ISVs, Influencers and Distributors).
More than twenty four years experience of management of sales organization (team of 109 persons, working with major vendors (hardware and software), in the IT Business, ranging from sales leadership in complex, high-end and fast-paced environment, mainly direct sales development, and sometimes through an indirect process, marketing in a multinational business environment.
With a strong experience in management and complex deals with C-Levels, I boost collaboration within and across organizational boundaries.
Over the last years, the scope of my mission has been successively national and international, with responsibility for specific product lines around Large Enterprise Customers (CAC40 and SBF 120), Global System Integrators, and geographical regions coverage.
I have a solid managerial experience and currently hold a first-line management position with a management of more than 9 countries (Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, and Africa territories).
The main responsibilities of my career were:
- Managing Director of my own company 123 START,
- Director of International Operations and Business Development for LOGIX Group, a Pan European distributor of IBM (355M$) with a direct report to the CEO,
- Director of Marketing for Southern Europe, and Director of Channel Sales for MICROFOCUS (US ISV) with a direct report to the number two of the company.
- Director of Sales for DIVA Microsystems (Leading SUN reseller)
- Channel Manager and Business Development for Southern Europe INFORMIX (US ISV).
Bachelor of AFPA (Option System and Microprocessor Programming) de la Ville de Paris, France
I am living in Yvelines 14kms from Paris, France.
Mes compétences :
Canaux de distribution
Pas de formation renseignée