ST OUEN2010 - 2012BSO sales case owner within the customer team, accountable for both product and services, capturing customer business requirements and driving the resolution of the customer’s pain points.
BSO portfolio focusses on BSS, Subscriber Data Management, VAS, IPTV, OSS and security.
Nokia Siemens Network
- Solution Consultant
ST OUEN2008 - 2009Within Nokia Siemens Networks, Consulting and System Integration (CSI) division provides fixed/mobile solutions to telecom operators based on Nokia Siemens Networks and third party products.
As a Solution Consultant, I'm in charge of driving, managing and developping NSN CSI sales by:
- building and promoting CSI offer
- translating customer needs into solution
- proactively engaging customers in CSI solutions
- monitoring market and technological evolutions
Nokia Siemens Networks
- Solution Architect
ST OUEN2004 - 2007Within Nokia Siemens Networks, Consulting and System Integration (CSI) division provides fixed/mobile solutions to telecom operators based on Nokia Siemens Networks and third party products.
As a Solution Architect, I'm involved in presales and solution delivery phases by:
* providing technical consulting services
* translating customer's business and technical needs into solutions
* defining detailed requirements
* leading audit in QoS program or swap
* providing technical expertise during project delivery
Till 2006, I'm also leading a team of 5 architects.
I'm currently involved in large services presales deals.
I've been leading the architecture of a complex (+300 equipments) and successfull project for a major mobile operator in france.
- Technical Architect
Nozay2003 - 2004In charge of technical architecture on multiple services platforms for multiple major telecom operators in France including:
- network design
- high availability
- software development detailed requirement elaboration
- Technical Leader
Nozay2002 - 2002In charge of leading care an integration activities on a service platform for a major telecom operator in France.
- Support Engineer
Nozay2000 - 2001In charge of care activities on a service platform for a major telecom operator in France.
The service platform was composed of:
- Sun servers
- Nokia and 3rd party products like Oracle, LDAP...
- Alteon Load balancers
- Cisco switches
- Nokia firewalls