Management Sciences for Health
- Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Advisor
2016 - maintenant
Donors : USAID, Global Fund
Leadership, Management and Governance Project
Managing 22 Towns of Ivory Coast
Oversee the monitoring and evaluation system for reporting progress, and maintain reporting procedures and guidelines in compliance with USAID systems.
Develop a strong M&E plan consistent with the USAID results framework, coordinate the collection of data including conducting field visits for data validation, monitor the quality and completeness of data sets, contribute to the development of the program and document project performance against established outputs and indicators.
Provide technical assistance to, and build capacity of the Ministry of Health and Social Work’s Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, and of the Data Managers of the County Health and Social Work Teams.
Support routine data quality audits, and serve as a catalyst to enhance systems that bridge data collection with analysis and data-driven decision making and planning.
Management System International
- Country Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
2015 - 2016
Donor : USAID
Legislative Strengthening Program (LSP), Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Managing 24 towns of Ivory Coast
Provide day to day oversight of the program’s Monitoring and &Evaluation Plan and of the. Performance Monitoring Plan and participate in their annual review.
Develop orientation and training materials for LSP team members on LSP M&E and PMP data collection tools, procedures, accurate reporting and documentation of LSP activities.
Ensure timely and accurate collection of M&E and PMP data and all supporting documentation.
Update and maintain on a daily basis LSP M&E and PMP data and documentation and provide updated reports to LSP home office.
Draft LSP M&E and PMP quarterly and annual reports.
Provide technical support for performance planning, monitoring, data validations, quality controls, accountability mechanisms, results reporting, assessments, and evaluation protocols or tools for LSP team.
Management Sciences for Health
- Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
2014 - 2015
Donor : USAID
Leadership, Management and Governance Project, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Managing 6 Towns of Ivory Coast
Provided technical support to supervisors on proposal writing and the country sector strategies development.
Developed data collection tools on project indicators.
Trained program staff in M&E concept and familiarized them to Monitoring and Evaluation tools,such as (proposals, framework, M&E plans and work plans)
Designing and implementing performance and impact evaluations of development interventions
- Country Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
2014 - 2014
- Providing overall supervision and directions to the Appraisal Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
- Design and implement the Project's M&E system, including the development of indicators, setting targets, monitoring project progress, ensuring timely data collection, writing quarterly and annual reports, and liaising with the project financial team to track the budget in relation to all project results and outcomes.
- Collaborate with the project team in identifying project activities, processes and/or outcomes that are worthy of documentation, and design a system for capturing lessons learned and best
International Rescue Committee
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
2012 - 2013
- Designed program logical frameworks and Monitoring and Evaluation strategies
- Provided technical support to supervisors on proposal writing and the country sector strategies development.
- Developed data collection tools on project indicators.
- Trained program staff in M&E concept and familiarized them to Monitoring and Evaluation tools, such as (proposals, framework, M&E plans and work plans).
- Took the lead of reflections meeting on project key achievement and M&E results with staff and share lessons learned.
- Prepare M&E report including analysis, recommendations/suggestions which improved the
- Conducted mid-terms and final evaluation of the project. Ensure that quantitative and qualitative data on progress against project activities are available at all times.
- Worked closely with project team, follow up with Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and local NGO partners; work and ensured that their deliverables complements the work plan.
- Monitored project budget and ensure the linkages between the program and support services.
- Sales Data Administrator
2011 - 2012
- Control and monitoring of the activity of KD (Key Distributor or exclusive distributor) ;
- Regeneration of the order ;
- Possibility of accessing the performance indicators of the customer from the database
ULTRA (basis for calculation of incentives: TC, CFPA, and PC)
- Reduce the risk of storage ;
- Analysis reports with ULTRA (Unilever Trade Resource Automation)
- Sending of Extractor files, activity report, comparative statement of stocks
- Data entering for all the shops
La Loyale Assurance
- Sales man
2010 - 2011
- Contact insurance policy holders to explain the terms and conditions of the policies, calculate premium, tailor insurance programs also cover a number of risks.
- Encourage and engage in the sale of products on the site (GESTOCI)
- Sell various types of insurance to individuals or companies.
- Promotion of services and customer orientation ;
- Ensure that the requirements are met.
- Provide answers to customer complaints.