Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
- Sales Excellence Manager, Global Perfumery
2011 - maintenant- Develop tools and processes to increase effiency of the 'Sales Metier'
- Implement the CRM project globally
- Develop Onboarding program
- ERP SAP Process Leader (SD)
Neuilly-sur-Seine2009 - maintenantMarch 2009 - Janary 2010 - Princeton, New Jersey, USA
April 2010 - July 2010 - Shanghai, China
Aug 2010 - Dec 2010 - Tokyo, Japan
• Work closely with the business in order to understand the As-Is and map / improve the As-Is to the To-Be S3 solutions.
• Analyze regional gaps and help define solutions. Support the To-Be business process optimization and design.
• Support business to find solutions to streamline processes, for example: invoice in pounds and Gallons.
• Prepare and clean in coordination with the business the Master Data in line with business process requirements.
• Run the integration tests (ITC tests), and help ensure that production environment is configured, workable and operational according to specifications.
• Train the SAP Super Users and transfer the knowledge of SAP Commercial modules (Customer, CMIR, Price, Material Master) and revision of training documents.
• Support during Go-live (first level, trouble-shooting support).
- SAP Business Representative, Perfumery Division – Geneva, Switzerland
Neuilly-sur-Seine2008 - 2009• Prepare the ZEU Perfumery Sales Division for SAP integration
• Assisted in data cleansing / migration from legacy systems in coordination with the Business (Customer addresses, payment terms, price conditions and terms, standard packs..).
• Training development of super and end users as needed to make successful go lives and follow up (prices, commercial data, sampling…)
• Inform sales force of process changes
• Support in the affiliates during the SAP implementation (coordination with sales team, logistic department, Finance..)