Mes compétences :
- Gas Operations
Paris2012 - maintenant
- Short Term Gas Optimisation
Paris2011 - 2011My main objectives were:
- Liaising with EDF Trading desks to exchange information with respect to portfolio optimisation
- Optimising physical position out of office hours by storage usage adjustment
- Carrying out all operations in a manner that complies with the storage and shipping rules
- Ensuring that entry capacity requirements are satisfied, and buy-back opportunities are taken
- Liaising with operators of physical assets on a regular basis to ensuring revenue optimised and potential imbalances avoided
- Monitoring after the day allocation information, validate against nominated quantities and highlight and resolve discrepancies.
- Gas Analyst
Saint-André2010 - 2010As part of my 6 month placement in the Energy Markets Department, my main objectives were:
- Development of counterparty risk monitoring tools (VBA)
- Development of a forward curves interpolation tool for European markets (VBA): PEG, TTF, NBP, ZEE, NCG
- Analysis of client portfolio opportunities
- Development of a new supply offer, worth several million euros annually
- Mechanical Engineering Intern
Paris2009 - 2010Final graduate project (5 months) for EDF R&D in Nuclear Energy: development of a test bench to measure the ageing of polymers in nuclear environment.
- Test and Qualification Engineering
Paris2008 - 2009Eight month long internship within the Department of New Product Development. Involved in the development project of a drilling tool, my main objectives were:
- Identifying the issues related to material wear in a drilling tool
- Building up a test plan to assess lifetimes of several material solutions in conditions of High Pressure and High Temperature
- Liaising with material engineering experts from universities and manufacturers
- Carrying out material analysis in Bristol and Cambridge Universities facilities : hardness, elasticity and SEM
- Producing a detailed report with results and recommendations.
Presence of strong technical and economic stakes during this project.
Nuclear industry and mechanical engineering - Arts et Métiers engineers are given a generalist training that prepares them particularly well for designing products and production systems.
The training is organized into 3 departments:
* Mechanics, materials and processes
* Fluids and energy systems
* Design, industrialization, risk management and decision-making