Mes compétences :
Travail en équipe
- International QSE Coordinator
RENNES – FRANCE2012 - maintenantMy role within the Agriculture Division inside the SOUFFLET Group is to provide a technical support, organizational and documentary to subsidiaries and to the project teams on concerned countries (Central and Eastern Europe), with mobility: 50 to 75% of the time
1. Provide support to HSE Correspondents on subsidiaries.
2. Sensitize and train :
- Identify and analyze dysfunctions and the non-conformities, diagnose the causes and define the correctives actions,
- Accompany to the implementation, to the coordination and to the closure to corrective actions,
- Accompany to the implementation and to the document management,
- Visit / audit / supervise the sites / projects,
SENS2012 - 2012 International compensation: Roll-out of FMC’s global job leveling methodology in EAC region. The project was aiming at:
- Aligning each country’s local job mapping to a global standard, assessing the value of each position within their organization
- Harmonizing the job grading principles worldwide
- Compare our compensation systems against the local markets using salary surveys,
- Propose a competitive compensation package in recruitment,
Training: Regional implementation of a Learning Management System to support the launch of the Corporate University.
French Air Force, Air Base 709 (Cognac, France)
- Occupational Health and Safety, Risks Assessment Assistant
2011 - 2011 Risks Assessment: Set up of a PDCA methodology to assess risks, to monitor and to measure corrective and preventive actions.
OHS law watch.
- HR Assistant
Paris2009 - 2010 Employee life cycle administration: new hire contracts, amendment agreements, various letters.
Reporting to line managers: Design and implementation of a weekly reporting process to line managers aiming at improving daily personnel administration efficiency (hires and leavers, promotion, leave of absence, etc).
Recruitment and communication: Internal and external job posting, new employee on boarding process and design of a new hire handbook.
HR reporting: Update and improvement of the HR dashboards.
- Deputy silo Foreman
RENNES – FRANCE2008 - 2010 Maintenance : management and maintenance of silo infrastructure
Reception : reception and storage of incoming grains and oilseeds
Customer orientation: looking after walk-in visitors and customers
HSE : ensure team’s compliance on the site about HSE policies
Handling and storage.
- Facilities personnel
2006 - 2007- Maintenance on sites
- Use of dangerous chemicals
Dijon2009 - 2010Master's in Administration, Economic and Social
Human Resources - Internship for France Télécom-Orange, Dijon (France). Master's thesis: "Monitoring of the KPIs (indicators) and HR dashboards management about the employee life cycle administration".
Faculté De Droit Et De Sciences Politiques AES (Dijon)