My background and passion for E-Commerce and digital marketing within top companies in the world empowers me to achieve my goal as an expert who will contribute to shaping E-Commerce and digital marketing trends of tomorrow.
Plaisir2019 - maintenant• Actively trade and merchandise the website, review sales performance and react accordingly.
• Securing range visiblity and buyablity, news launches within the agreed lead- time and cost frames.
• Ensuring visitors can search, find, choose and buy in an optimal way.
• Ensuring that the commercial calendar and all agreed promotional activities are properly supported from an E-Commerce perspective.
• Optimising presentation and the sorting and filtering of online products in a commercial way to maximise sales opportunities.
• Internal SEO SEM by analysing essential keyword volumes and search rankings and feed it with new keywords and search synonyms.
• Monitoring the online customer journey in terms of bounces, conversion, and average orders, and managing their accounts.
- Web Editor
Plaisir2016 - maintenant• Maintaining and optimising the IKEA website and app by ensuring all functionalities are implemented effectively and securing online performance and operation.
• Creating and implementing digital content via TeamSite respecting guidelines, tone of voice, user-centered design.
• Preparing campaigns’ web briefs to secure the right performance and achieve campaign target.
• Analysing web statistics on a continuous base to optimise the online media mix, the functionality and commerciality.
• Implementing tracking codes and monitoring campaigns performance.
• Giving feedback on functional effectiveness and communicate new needs to the global web team in order to support future development of the digital media landscape.
• Occasionally supporting marketing team: SEO SMO campaigns, digital and printed OOH, creating instore cash screen com, collaboration with agencies.
- Content Manager
2015 - 2016• Creating, optimizing and maintaining up to date Digital content using CMS.
• Writing content in English, French, and coordination with ES, IT, PT, DE, RU translators.
• Providing assistance and training to hotels worldwide via (Phone, E-Mails, and Skype) and processing their requests.
• Coordinating with channel managers as a third party to upload rates and availabilities on our extra-net.
• Benchmarking with main OTAs internationally to ensure parity and competitiveness.
• Maintaining of reports for tracking content status.
- Delegate Acquisition Sales Executive (EMEA Region)
London2015 - 2015• International business summits promotion in EMEA region.
• Establishing a promotion strategy, for each event considering: niche target, topics, and regions.
• Market Research to identify and qualify niche prospects.
• Delegate acquisition of C-level executives from top companies.
• Networking and developing relationships to improve retention.
• Managing opportunities throughout entire business sales cycle.
• Cross-functional collaboration with our offices in other countries.
Sté. Karpet Batiment SARL
- Sales Executive
2012 - 2014• Promoting and selling properties (B2C – B2B).
• Negotiating and agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
• Managing opportunities throughout entire sales cycle.
• Ensuring competitive intelligence and reporting to top management.
• Providing legal, economic and market advice.
• Preparing and interpreting legal documents.
Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK (Morocco Campus) (Rabat)
Rabat2011 - 2015Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)