- Senior Program manager - Customer engagement: 1 year
2009 - maintenant
Microsoft Entertainment & Devices - Paris
Mobile music service - applications embedded in devices.
Steer the relationship with the mobile phone operator to embed music application in the devices.
* Coordinate the 5 people technical team delivering the application.
* Manage the relationship with the mobile phone operator: problem solving and shipment planning.
* Organize team planning as well as application evolutions planning.
* Report to top management on project progress.
- Project manager - mobile applications embedded in devices: 2 years
2006 - 2009
Orange Mobile Provider, Music Service on mobile handsets:
Mobile music service ? devices embedded applications side.
Steered the relationship with the application vendor for the music service, on embedded applications aspects.
* Coordinated the embedding process in devices (50 apps/year).
* Managed music service evolutions on the technical side.
* Managed the relationship with manufacturers on handsets technical evolutions: Nokia, SEMC, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sagem, Amoi?
* Contributed as a technical referrer to partnership contract negotiations with specific manufacturers.
* Provided regular reports on project progress and escalated issues.
- Project leader - Web application: 3 years
2004 - 2006
France Telecom ? Wanadoo Billing Information System:
CRM applications (Customer Relationship Management)
* Steered applications evolutions and coordinated relationship with third party vendor and product manager.
* Coordinated multiple teams for validation: functional, integration & stress tests.
* Provided support to production roll out and followed up production behavior.
* Designed documentation: specifications, tests, maintenance...
Various (including AOL in USA) and Paris
- Java J2EE Developer: 4 years
2000 - 2004
France Telecom R&D (2003):
Developed an intranet website for technology watch on M2M service (Machine to Machine communication system).
Developed an intranet application for trucks repairing time calculations for Renault Trucks.
Air France (2002-2003):
Developed an intranet application to organize stewards? trainings.
AOL (2000-2002) - Quick Checkout: Internet website development: AOL e-wallet.
12/2000 - 07/2002
Technical contact responsible for user interface, facilitator between product leaders and graphics designers.
Easyplanet (2000) : Branding environment
Implemented and set up the client side.