2010 - 2012HAVAIANAS is a 50 years-old fashion/lifestyle brand, part of the Brazilian group Alpargatas which is the worldwide biggest producer of shoes in terms of volume.
As EMEA Trade and retail marketing coordinator my missions are:
* Definition and development of the POS materials offer (displays & POPs) for EMEA - 5 subsidiaries: France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, UK – and 15 countries with distribution agreement. Definition of the assortment, brief creative agencies, follow-up design, materials' selection, production, integration to SAP with IT, delivery with logistic.
* Responsibility of the strategy and execution of the customization events.
- Market place selection: own retail, pop-up areas in department stores (Selfridges, Galeries Lafayette, El Corte Ingles), stands in independent stores in Spain, Portugal, France and Italy, stands at festivals and in hotels (W hotel).
- Budget management
- Creative brief to agencies
- Production and set-up
- Guidelines and training book for the sales force.
* Spread and coordination of the adaptation of EMEA retail marketing strategy to English and Portuguese markets. Collaborate with local teams to define the corners opening, window and promotional campaigns with local key accounts and retailers.
* Definition and implementation of the annual in-store animation plan for own retail in Europe (5 stores: Barcelona, London, Paris, Roma, Valencia and 2 annual concessions in Spain and in the UK)
Havaianas - Alpargatas Group
- French marketing coordinator
2009 - 2010As French marketing coordinator my missions were:
* Adapting the EMEA marketing strategy (retail, trade, communication and PR) to the French market
* Defining the local retail marketing strategy:
- Displays and POPs segmentation and order to head office
- Corners’ opening (Galeries Lafayette Haussmann, Citadium),
- Window campaigns with key accounts (Courir)
- Organization of a summer tour animation of customization (30 different stores in different cities during two months)
* Elaborating and executing the trade marketing plan:
- Participation at trade events: Who’s Next, internal key accounts’ trade events (Intersport, Sport 2000). Creative brief to agencies with head office, follow-up organization, production and set-up.
- Organization of one local sales meeting to present 2010 fall / winter collection and the launch of one brand extension.
* Building the local PR / communication plan with the PR agency:
- Media plan
- Press releases and events calendar. Briefed agencies to create the local press releases and organize the Havaianas press events.
- Seeding plan.