Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- PR Manager France & Monaco
2008 - 2016
W Paris- Opera (opening in Feb 2012), The Westin ParisVendôme, Le Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection hotel (reopening in May 2013), Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, Le Méridien Etoile, Le Méridien Nice, Le Méridien Beach Plaza Monaco
- Responsible of the PR service from April 2012 to October 2012 and from September 2015 till March 2016 (during Area PR Director Maternity leave)
- Management of a team of 5 people : Digital PR Manager, Senior PR Executive PR, PR coordinator , PR trainee in Paris and PR Executive in the South of France for Le Méridien Beach Plaza and Le Méridien Nice.
- Definition of the PR strategy for each hotel in coordination with the DOSM and Marketing Director in line with hotels’positionnings.
- Definition of a digital influencer strategy with the Digital PR Manager
- Focus on F&B communication (brainstorming sessions with F&B department and Executive chef, media events)
- Crisis communication management: writing of reactive media statements and Q&A, media requests management.
- Media relations
- Media and non-media partnership with luxury brands to obtain media buzz and attract local communities (trendsetters, VIPs, media and Parisians)
- Briefing of creative agencies for copy writing and photo shootings
- Management of a PR agency for the opening of W Paris – Opera and for the re-opening of Le Prince de Galles.
- Management of a product placement agency for filming at Le Meridien Etoile, The Westin Paris - Vendôme and W Paris – Opera
- Media events and individual / group press trips organization
- Interviews organization and coordination for Area General Manager, General Managers and other key spokespersons
- Implementation of the media monitoring and measurement tool
- Monthly reports to hotels management
- Internal communication with a weekly internal newsletter
- Coordination of the Starwood Paris Charity Committee: event organization to collect funds, internal and external communication