Courbevoie2007 - maintenant- Provide short/medium & long term direction to the TDI maintenance
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness of the mechanical & instrument/electrical maintenance functions for the unit
- Assist in ensuring equipment reliability by following good maintenance practices, inspections, preventive & predictive maintenance, policy of spares.
- Responsible for safety of the maintenance team & subconctracting companies
- Manage maintenance team
- Responsible for budget & investments
- Use SAP (PM, PS) & BW
- Maintenance & project engineer
Courbevoie2003 - 2006- Supervised shutdown of units for maintenance work and new work
- Improved the reliability of units : FMEA - Responsible for investments
- Managed 1 technician for new work in the maintenance department and assist maintenance managers in improving their units’ reliability : equipment changes, improvement projects.
- Responsible for conformance with the European directive of pressure equipment & explosive atmospheres
- Inspection engineer
Courbevoie2002 - 2003- Responsible for conformance with the European directive of pressure equipment, create inspection plans
- Inspection of vessels and exchangers
Ecole Nationale Supérieure Des Arts Et Métiers (Paris)