- Stagiaire service méthodes
Donaldson Exhaust & Emission
- Key Account & Program Manager
2013 - maintenant
Donaldson Exhaust and Emission
- Program Manager
2011 - 2013
- Program Manufacturing Leader
2008 - 2011
I am responsible of the manufacturing aspects of new programs for German customers.
The main missions :
- Coordinate the plant launch teams of the plants involved in the program and to coordinate activities and tasks fulfilment of the Program Manufacturing team.
- Act as the interface between the Program Core team and the plants.
- Ensure design to manufacturing through concurrent engineering activities with product engineers
- Study, develop in detail, validate, release and set-up the complete Production System of the program: equipment and tool interfaces, layout, process flow charts, material and information flow diagram in accordance with the Group standards and program objectives.
- Manage the Production Part Approval Process (including Mass Production Trial and Extended Mass Production Trial).
- Manage the production launch and support the Production Ramp-up.
Delphi Diesel System
- Apprenti ingénieur (responsable projet)
2004 - 2007
My last mission was the transfer of one production line between France and India.