MMC is a global professional services firm, with a global footprint in over 100 countries, providing clients with solutions and consulting advice in the areas of risk, strategy, human capital and insurance.
As Regional Technology Manager for France, Iberia & Benelux, I have responsibility for the overall IT service management and operational delivery of IT solutions across all MMC Operating Companies (Marsh, Mercer, Oliver Wyman, NERA and Guy Carpenter) in 8 countries, managing 50 staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively engaging senior business and technology leaders to understand new support requirements, ongoing technology issues and provision of updates on initiatives that may impact colleagues across the region
• Overall responsibility for the delivery, coordination and management of all technology support including break fix service delivery, infrastructure, Operations, Networks and Telecoms and software deployment
• Managing all desk side support staff in the region, coordinating support with key business leaders and technology groups
• Management of delivery service levels and metric management
• Strategic vendor management, contract negotiation and commercial cost/ benefit analysis
• Program management of IT-based solutions cross-geographic and business entities
• Budget planning and responsibility for over $14 million as well as top level and detailed budget
• Business risk management
• Team leadership and development