Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
- CGMP Cell Banks manufacturing
Paris2014 - maintenant
Cellectis bioresearch (Ectycell)
- Project Leader
2010 - 2014Evry (91) - Paris (75)
In charge of iPS cells genome engineering projects, as part of Cellectis bioresearch iPS Hub offer:
-> Implementation of iPS engineering platform: Lab organisation, Engineering processes development (KI, KO, nucleotide substitution), standard operating procedures drafting, LIMS interface development with Bioinformatics group, coordination with Regulatory Affairs, QA and Customer Support Departments.
-> Management of iPS engineering contracts for iPS Hub customers:
- Design of engineering strategies and tools,
- Tasks planning, resources allocation
- Daily management of lab work (up to 5 production assistants)
- Progress and final reporting to senior managers, customer support and clients
-> Interaction with Swedish genome engineering team, focused on hESC programs.
- Research scientist
Paris2008 - 2010March 2008 to March 2010, Research Scientist, SANOFI-AVENTIS, Oncology department, Montpellier (34).
Early & advanced oncology research programs:
- Biological validation of potential oncology targets: cell culture, siRNA, cell proliferation (14C, 3H), cell viability, image fluorescence (HCS, BD Pathway)
- Determination of cellular read-out and death mechanisms, research of drug activity and efficacy biomarkers: WB, IP, Meso Scale, ELISA, tumors/surrogate tissues.
- PhD student
PARIS 132004 - 2007Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Cellular and Tissular Immunology laboratory
Molecular mechanisms analysis of Aiolos transcription factor regulation in immune cells. Application to Chronic Lymphoid Leukaemia:
- Design and development of two new research topics, Epigenetic and lymphoproliferative disorders, in a programmed cell death specialized team
- Collaborative work: Pitié-Salpêtrière Biological Haematology Laboratory, Pasteur Institute
- 7 publications
- Training of the team students to molecular and cellular biology techniques
- Research engineer
PARIS2002 - 2003Aulnay sous bois (93, France), Cutaneous safety laboratory, 14 months alternate internship
Improvement of human reconstructed epidermis models. Application to cutaneous toxicity assessment.
- Culture conditions optimization and assessment of irritation detection sensitivity
- Development of a Good Laboratory Practice quality management system