Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Marketing et communication
- Sustainability program Manager
Paris La-Défense2015 - maintenantResponsible for all the sustainability programs of Cargill Refined Oil Europe
- Project Coordinator Sustainability
Paris La-Défense2013 - 2015For Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate business unit:
# BU projects management: Financial transparency on sustainability premium, embedding sustainability compliance in the business unit, traceability, World Cocoa Conference
# Customer solution projects: Mars, Mondelez, Starbucks,...
# Management of BU sustainability certification compliance (UTZ, FAirtrade, Rainforest Alliance, Organic)
- Researcher Food Industry Analysis (voluntary job)
2011 - 2012Researching trends and developments that could influence the sustainability behavior of food and beverage industries in Africa;
- Quality officer sustainable cocoa
Paris La-Défense2011 - 2013Responsible for all the sustainable programs (UTZ, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, Organic) of Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate in Europe and Africa
Alterego Marketing & communication
- Chef de projet et analyste de marché
2009 - 2011Alterego B.V. is a marketing and communication agency specialized in the food and beverage industry
Summary of the activities:
- Marketing strategy, development and execution of communication campaign, market researches, consumer surveys, product development, brand identity...
- Writing of a business plan for Meleya coffee brand
- Building and coordination of an European network of marketing agencies
- Project management (other)
Portfolio: ICEX/Vinos de Espana, Torres, Rose d' Anjou, J.P.Chenet wines, Muscadet AOC, Vouvray AOC, Interloire, Interfel (fruits & vegetables), Dilmah, France Agrimer, Chocolaterie Atelier Alexandre, Oud Rechelin en Boelen, Baarsma, Les Grands Chais de France, ...