- Directeur pays
Direction générale | HANOI
2020 - maintenant
Directeur Pays Vietnam - Operations, Management, Vente.
FLSmidth Philippines Inc
- Aftermarket Sales Manager
Commercial | Pasig
2018 - 2019
Responsable commercial Aftermarket - Ciment, pour les Philippines, la coree du sud et le Japon.
- Responsable de Bureau de représentation Vietnam
2015 - maintenant
Based in HCMC Vietnam.
In charge of Asia and Pacific region, my main goal is to manage, developp, boost our sales distribution network; this includes:
- Market analysis (economy, regulations and competition)
- Sales strategy (Channel, Product, Marketing and Services)
- Contract negotiation
- Project identification
- Sales & technical training
- Network development & management
- Costumer Services
- Representative Office management and cost control
- Customer & Distributor visit.
- Area Sales Manager / Services, Fives FCB, Brazil, South Europe, Russia & CIS, Asia
2012 - 2015
In charge of South Europe, Russia & CIS, Asia and Brazil, my job is to provide services, spare parts and project management to the Cement Industries.
- Sales strategies
- Costumer service
- International contract negotiation (technical, commercial, logistic...)
- Financial negotiation (L/C, CAD, Bank transfer...)
- Technical advise, Assistance
- Development (Technical, organisation and commercial)
- International Business Trip: Costumer's visit, Seminar, Prospection (approx. 100days / year)
- Project management (coordination with purchasing, logistic, quality, finance, erection...)
- Expat: Maintenance and Reliability Engineer
2011 - 2012
Based in Mynaral, Kazakhstan.
One-year mission for the cement Zhambyl Cement (Vicat) in Kazakhstan.
3000 tons clinker / day, dry line, in the middle of the steppe, 400km from Almaty.
- Commissionning and starting of a 100T/h cement grinding plant
- Organisation of the maintenance department
- Implementation of solution reliability
- Organization and participation in stoppage
- Supervision of mechanical intervention
- Staff training
- Project engineer - EGI SOFENOR - Groupe Cèdres Industries
2009 - 2011
Project Engineer for Heavy Industries as Arcelor, Rio Tinto, ENI, TOTAL, Dunkerque Port, my job was to provide solutions and offer to my costumer. I was also in charge of the mechanical workshop management.
Commercial development, design, costing, supplier RFQ,machining, project management, customer service and after sales, supplier relations, implementation of safety management manual (MASE / OHSAS18001).
Activities: Mechanic, Machining, Structure, Piping, steel work.
Customer: Arcelor, Polimeri Europa, Eurotunnel, Veolia, Energy, Food and beverage, chemicals...
- R&D Engineer
2006 - 2009
Sandwich course as R&D engineer with the company Asselin - Thibeau.
- Automation of nonwoven machine.
- Commisioning on Siemens SINAMICS drive in Mexico
- Test and Commissioning on KEB drive (ASCL mode)
- Implementation of DS 402 for CAN network
- Deputy maintenance manager
2004 - 2006
Deputy maintenance manager in a steel chrome and centerless grinding factory
Specialist in mechanic, hydraulic, electric, automation.