Mes compétences :
- Responsable des Operations - MBA Pathways Program
Clichy2014 - maintenant
- Business Engineer
Paris2011 - 2013I am in charge of outsourcing contracts regarding maintenance interventions for the nuclear plants in France. I am the subcontractors’ counterpart for every technical or commercial matter.
The contracts I currently manage have budgets up to €20 million. I coordinate the specification process which involves, lead the tender process through the technical and commercial negotiations; resulting in the selection of sub-contractors against budget, safety, planning and industrial criteria. After contract signature, I manage the development process until operations start.
- Project / Quality Coordinator
Paris La Defense2008 - 2011Expatriate in Japan at Mitsubishi Heavy Industry to coordonate the manufacturing of the reactor pressure vessel for the Taishan 1 nuclear plant.
- Project management
* monitoring of manufacturing status and non conformity
* monitoring of documentation workflow
* preparation and participation of progress meeting between MHI and AREVA
* preparation of commercial claims and negociations
- Quality surveillance in MHI's workshop and MHI's sub-contractors
- Several inspections missions in Japan Steel Work (Forging company)
- Manufacturing Engineer
Paris La Defense2005 - 2008- Technical coordination for several nuclear plant components (primary loop components: pressurizer, steam generator and closure head)
- Monitoring of sub-contractors manufacturing, technical support
- Monitoring of performance indicators for the workshop