Mes compétences :
Advanced Business Events (formerly Euromoney Institutional Investor)
- Latin America Business Development Manager & Project Director
2013 - maintenantLatin America Business Development Manager:
Responsible for new projects and for the development of the customer base in South America.
- Develop new contacts and relationship with governments, state/regions and promotion agencies of different countries
- Develop new contacts with institutions, associations, clusters, federations and main private companies in South America in order to increase the customer base and attendance of ABE´s clients worldwide.
In charge of the complete management, organization and execution of ABE business conventions in India and in Brazil.
- Lead a team of 5-10 (direct & indirect) people in order to ensure the successful realization of ABE´s projects.
- In charge of the relationship with stakeholders, service providers and key clients for the project management
- Supervise consultants and sales team worldwide in order to ensure attendance of international and local companies
- Supervise the marketing team
- Purchasing assistant
2012 - 2013Context: In the scope of the opening of a new airframe facility in Queretaro and as a complement of the initial mission (EADS), started a double position for Eurocopter de Mexico as purchasing assistant.
• Identification of potential american suppliers able to answer to the machines & equipments requirements of the facility (in collaboration with the US CSO).
• Identification of potential mexican suppliers for machines & equipment.
• Ensure commercial relationship with suppliers from the identification to the negociation of the best final offer for a diverse range of machine and tools: Cutting, sheet metal, machining and quality areas (dedicated procurement value of 1,340 K€).
• Work closely with the central Eurocopter German teams for technical review of machine and tools offers
• Develop Eurocopter ́s local procurement footprint
• Developing local suppliers for global needs of EADS and its divisions
• Supporting the product flow from EC to the facility
- Sourcing Manager Mexico
Blagnac 2011 - 2013EADS duties: Global Sourcing network (GSN)
➢ Identify productpriorities in Mexico
➢ Assessing sourcing footprint of International A&D Players
➢ Work closely with the US Country Sourcing Office (CSO). Understand the Mexico strategy of US suppliers.
• Procurement Marketing: Develop Country Sourcing Information:
➢ Visit and evaluation of current and potential suppliers (RFI, RFP and RFQ): 44 plants visited
➢ Country Screening : Update and consolidate Mexican Country Sourcing Profile
• Provide support to Business Units in their sourcing initiative in Mexico:
➢ Sourcing Campaign Follow-Up
➢ Catalyze communication between Mexican Suppliers and EADS Group
➢ Identify potential suppliers for EADS divisions product requirements.
EADS duties: Marketing and Strategic Organization (SMO)
• Assistant to EADS Mexico CEO
• EADS representative for the FEMIA (Mexican Federation of Aeronautic Companies).
• Represent EADS Mexico in several events and conferences related to supply chain/procurement
PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Price & Product Managment, Country assistant
Rueil Malmaison2009 - 2010Duties: Assist country managers in market studies and analyses for the development of price&product commercial strategy:
• Business intelligence on targeted countries
• Price&product cars life cycle
• Price&product cars incentives
• Price&product strategy for new products
• Price&product strategy for new models
• Coordination and follow-up with Citroen subsidiaries
• Coordination and follow-up with Accountancy department
Place: Citroën Headquarter (Paris)
Area: Citroën European & worldwide subsidiaries: Western Europe (except France), Eastern Europe, Middle East, China, Australia, South Africa.
- B2B sales promotor
Rueil-Malmaison2007 - 2007Duties: Promote Lipton Ice Tea product range on impulse channels and hospitality channels.
• Increase the number of clients
• Increase brand & product awareness
• Increase sales volume
• Develop incentives and partnerships with suppliers.
Territory: Southern-east Paris.
Points of sales visited: +350
Results: 1st/31 (National basis)
- Bank Teller
PARIS2005 - 2006Duties:Participate in the Bank agency team to perform actions and operations related to usual banking tasks:
• Account opening
• Loan simulation
• Increase product awareness
• Improve customer loyalty and liasing with customers both face-to-face and via telephone.