2013 - maintenantStork Technical Services is a worldwide O&G service company providing asset integrity management services, with an annual turnover of 1,4 billon €.
Key responsibilities: Support the integrity/pipeline and CP engineers with the tendering, purchasing, financial aspects and project management activities. Ensure a proper administration and management of Perth Office.
• Organized meeting with O&G operators key executives to develop the awareness of the company and develop Stork business in Western Australia
• Prepared a tender for an estimated 1 million AUD project
• Provided workload estimation, billability reports and revenue forecasts to support the hiring of 2 additional employees in the unit
• Organized the internal information flow to track purchase orders, invoices, materials and timesheets through a Kaizen approach
• Diversified the supplier portfolio and negotiated price to optimize our project margin (55% increase of profit).
• Analyzed the client portfolio to assess Stork position on the market and define a new strategy to increase our unit profitability
2010 - 2011BioMérieux is a leading international diagnostics group, with an annual turnover of 1,4 billon €.
Key responsibilities: Change the production strategy and reduce the lead-time.
• Designed production tools and management rules to control the flow of 150 products
• Mapped and analyzed the process to streamline the product portfolio and increase productivity
• Led feasibility studies for the ERP SAP implementation
• Trained people on the use of the planning tools and data collection
Areva T&D CANADA Inc.
- Assistant Project Manager
2009 - 2009AREVA T&D used to manufacture a complete range of electrical equipment for transmission and distribution networks, with an annual turnover of 5 billon €.
Key responsibilities: Assist the project managers and the director of the Substation Automation System business unit.
• Managed a $500k turbine project by working directly with executive management
• Ensured timely completion of three gas-turbine projects
• Supported the Financial Team in the cash flow management of the project portfolio (12 projects)
• Supervised the logistic and human resources activities of a $3M project
• Generated six different quantified scenarios to prepare a breach-of-contract negotiation
Glendale (Az, Usa)2012 - 2012Certificate of Advanced Studies ( part of MBA Program) - Exchange program with ESSEC
Specialization: Global Strategy, Alternative Energies, Economics
• Assessed the development opportunities of an US-based oil and gas services company in Colombia
• Estimated the financial strength and the risk structure of the Moroccan Solar project Desertec
Cergy2011 - 2013Strategy, International Trade, Competitive Intelligence, FinanceEconomic Intelligence, International Trade, International Finance, Consulting, Marketing
Professional Thesis: Development of a “global” communication strategy to influence the public opinion to support shale gas development in Western Australia.
Received the congratulation of the jury, marked 19/20
• Led market research and risk analysis to support investment opportunities of Vinci Energy
• Analyzed the business environment and provided a firm valuation of Total
Université De Sherbrooke Faculté de Génie (Sherbrooke)
Sherbrooke2009 - 2009Exchange program with Arts & Metiers. Engineering courses
Economic analysis, Mathematics and Statistics, Environmental studies