• International profile (French and Cameroonian) who had lived in Belgium, Cameroon, France and South Africa
• Eleven years of experience in HR project management in various sectors (Transport, Agriculture, Utilities, Industry) across a long list of HR hot issues such as HR strategy design, HR performance improvement, HR policies and processes reengineering, HR digitization and change management.
• Resourceful and proactive, I have a solid track record of implementing complex projects while meeting deadlines and budget initially set. I am adept at working in moving and demanding environments; I combine excellent abilities to propose innovative solutions through forward thinking and problem solving.
• Besides, I have great interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish highly effective working relationships with senior stakeholders, colleagues, employees, clients and providers from diverse backgrounds and nationalities.
• Genuine desire for being part of the development of the sub Saharan African Region
• Managed all HR aspects (recruitment, supervision of all HR administration topics, development of HR IT tools…) for the creation of OCP AFRICA while supervising 15 African countries
• Wrote white papers and organized conferences on different HR hot topics (HR challenges in the energy sector, Future of HR Shared Services Center, the Digitization of the Human Resources function…)
• Managed the implementation of a Human Resources Shared Services Center (2 years project, 3 consultants managed)
• Delivered a common Employee Engagement Survey within the EDF Group (130 000 employees based in 10 countries)
• Was responsible for recruitment, mentoring, coaching, training, assessment and evaluation of consultants
Mes compétences :
Accompagnement au changement
Conseil en organisation