- Support to TLC Market and Product Development (International bids)
2012 - maintenant
- Intern Business Engineer in satellite communications
2011 - 2012
Business engineer for a provider of satellite telecommunication services :
- Collecting the need from the client
- Identifying the technical solution and drawing up the offer thanks to resources internally (Telespazio Group) and offers form suppliers
- Calculating costs associated to the technical solution
Ritmx (Groupe SNCF)
- Drafting of a user guide for a new sofware in train tickets distribution
2010 - 2010
2010 - 2011
Crowd funding website about fashion creations.
- Process for clothes production
- Website prototype
- Design of visuals (Photoshop CS)
Magenta Creation is the winner of the 2011 FIRST (Telecom Institute) program: “Selected in each school by industrial partners, the most brilliant students of the “Institut des Telecom” take part in a study program focused on topical subjects about economy, science and new technologies.”
- Third year student
2009 - maintenant
Satellite navigation, Electrical and Optical Engineering (radio and propagation, antennas), Hyperfrequencies, Signal processing, Network.
Telecom SudParis is a leading graduate school of engineering and part of Institut Telecom, the reference Institute for Information and Communication Technology in France.While Telecom SudParis focuses primarily on Information and Communication Technology, it also provides a generalist and rigorous scientific training to prospective engineers and future managers. With the presence of a management school on the same campus, Telecom SudParis is a pioneer among Grandes Ecoles in combining scientific and management education in France.