- HRBP Industrial Operations
2017 - maintenant
- Learning and Development Manager, APAC
2015 - maintenant
Designing and delivering major talent development programs for the APAC region (Plant Management Development Academy, Finance Compass...) and technical / professional training initiatives.
Leveraging new technologies for optimal learning blend.
- HR and OD Consultant
2014 - 2014
Project manager for Job grading, career path project and engagement survey for Murex SEA
Ongoing support and coaching of managers and HR community.
Pragmatic Excellence / Agili
- Coach and HR Consultant
2013 - 2015
Management capability diagnostics
MBTI for individuals and teams
Organizational Development advisory
- Manager Capital Humain et Developpement Professionel
2010 - 2013
Member of the COO team for CFO-Product Control, dealing with learning and development and people strategy related initiatives.
2009 - 2010
Head of recruitment
HR Performance specialist
- HR Senior Advisor
2005 - 2007
Expertise in the fields of training, learning and development, mobility, manpower and competencies planning.
Coordination of 7 business units across France, ensuring mobility and learning and development policies and procedures would be applied at Company standards, and designing division policies.
Manpower and competencies planning for the Division.
Representation of the Division on company wide projects related to Learning and Development, manpower, competencies planning and mobility, and responsibility for these projects to be delivered across our business units.
EDF Energy, London
- Learning and Development Project Manager
2002 - 2005
Coordination and delivery of existing Graduates and Management Development Programmes, including a fast-track development programme, whilst the organisation was merging with another electricity company
- Coordination of a company wide staff-survey for the newly formed EDF Energy, operating in an unsettled organisation, sourcing a provider, building a questionnaire, delivering a communication plan and providing guidance on the use of the results.
- Design and implementation of an intranet-based guide for developing Management Competencies, enabling users to quickly build their personal development plan.
- Participation to the design and launch of the new Integrated Management Development Programmes
- Management of the Integrated Management Development Programmes, supervising the training suppliers, coordinating its nomination process, ensuring an effective contribution of the company to the contents of the courses and delivering on-going communication on these Programmes to the Executive Commitee.
- Assistant Personnel Manager (Payroll Management)
2000 - 2002
Support to the Personnel Manager and coordination of a payroll team of 15, covering 4000 staff members
Responsible for quality control of the payroll and administrative process, definition and monitoring of quality indicators and improvement actions.
- Human Resources Consultant
1999 - 2000
- Recruitment of technical profiles for nuclear power plants (candidate assessment through tests and interviews, management consultancy and management coaching)
- Job descriptions
- ISO 9001 Project Manager
1999 - 2002
Planning and coordinating the ISO 9001 accreditation process for the north-west region Human Resource shared services (60 staff based in two locations).
- Promotion of the Quality Management System for a department providing payroll, training administration, recruitment and consultancy services for EDF business units based in the north west of France (3 nuclear power plants, 3 charcoal power plants, administration and commercial teams),
- Coordination of quality management workshops, planning and coordination of the Quality Management Committee, Quality audits, delivery of policies and procedures and Quality tools