- Sales Director
2007 - 2010
EDITOM SERVICES (SSII) – PARIS - WWW.EDITOM.COM
(JAN 07 - TO PRESENT)SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR, HR & MANAGEMENT
FOR TOUR OPERATOR & LEISURE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS
- Define and ensure implementation of the Commercial, Financial, Solution and Technical strategy for the markets.
- Managing staff by Objectives: identify and plan training, coach on an individual and team basis, motivate existing staff and recruit and select staff to match identified competencies and needs at the EDITOM.
- Establishing cost and revenue budgets with CEO and control budget fulfilment monthly in order to ensure that the budget, revenue and profitability targets are achieved.
- Initiate and manage commercial negotiations with potential and key customers.
- Ensure appropriate timely and accurate reporting (commercial statements, financial statements, marketing and communication plan etc.).
- Represent the company in discussions with Media, Authorities, and Customers & Providers.
- Managing and negotiating with major third party suppliers (hardware, outsourced services, local providers, etc.).
- Identifying new prospective customers and potential business partners, driving national & international market.
- Delivering consolidated key performance indicators internally
- Identifying any additional revenue streams for EDITOM & developing new international clients.
- Developement of the company Editom in 8 countries (Europe and North Africa) with an average of two contracts per month.
- Sales Director
2006 - 2006
TARANIS SERVICES (SSII) – PARIS – www.taranis-services.fr/
(JAN 06 – OCT 06) SALES DIRECTOR – TOUR OPERATOR FOR LEISURE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS :
- Identified new prospective customers and potential business partners, drove market entry in coordination with other units, defined needs, negotiate, assist, consulting, developed a tailored solution and managing the implementation of the system.
In order to :
- Ensured and optimising account profitability
- Delivered consolidated key performance indicators internally
- Supported National Account Managers in profit optimisation
- Developed and managing of an annual client programme optimisation plan
- Developed and monitoring Key Performance Indicators
- Regular programme management review
- Developed a close and sustainable client relationship
- Demonstrate the overall benefit of partnering with TARANIS
- Identified and implement best practices
- Overall contract management
- Ensured service delivery in line with contractual obligations
- Proactively demonstrate to the client the benefits of Strategic Programme Management.
- Promoting TARANIS Solutions Group engagements and TARANIS value add products
- Extend existing relationship beyond existing countries and regions (Tunis and Lebanon)
- Identified any additional revenue streams for TARANIS
- Management of the XFT & CETO for STI voyages, 1001 Soleils, for the integration of Amadeus Leisure platform and Taranis solution.
- Sales Manager
1995 - 2005
AMADEUS FRANCE - PARIS – WWW.AMADEUS.COM
SALES MANAGER - TOUR OPERATOR FOR LEISURE AND PROVIDERS:
- Identified new prospective customers and potential business partners, define needs, negotiate, assist, consulting.
- Participated in the development of the project plan, developing business cases, monitoring and initiating projects, survey and implement together with the NMC the sales strategy, and liaise Amadeus international departments.
- Followed-up, analyze results and propose and implement corrective actions.
- Co-ordinated and assisted the Market Management in marketing activities organization and collected of information, evaluated feasibility, and proposed the tools and direction
- Developed thorough understanding of structure and processes.
- Monitored and following up annual budgeting process.
- Performance Milestone as required and assisted with internal department budget process.
In ordered to
- Ensured that quality of service meets expectations, and Maximized NMCs profitability.
- Provided management with the accurate and timely information flow.
- Increased efficiency and the smooth running of customers Activities.
Accomplishments and goals include:
- Met monthly quotas, obtained new customers, managed a total customer base of % Tour Operators in France, compiled monthly status report for customer contribution
- Conducted Semester Performance Milestone as required and assist with internal department budget process
- Prepared technical documentation on macro script for Emulation TN 3270 version 4.3a a special edition for Nouvelles Frontières & Label Tours.
- Prepared fare quote documentation to compare Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo functionality
- Followed the installation project of the solutions on the basis of Nouvelles Frontières.
- Followed the Nego space project for Club Med and Jet Tours with DATA and 1A Nice
- Followed the functional and technical architecture project for (OPODO, EBOOKERS, COFINOGA, EGENCIA, LAST MINUTE, and VIVACANCES).
Field Engineer for Tour Operator and Customer Travel Agency (Help Desk).
- Assisting the Agencies to increase the effectiveness of their support activity on EDI / AS400 and Pro tempo Gateway TN3270.
- Prepared and conducted functional training courses (all products) in all France, Martinique, Guadeloupe and Guyana on Global Distribution System for on site travel agent staff.
- Prepared technical and functional documentation (AIR, FQT, CAR, HTL, and ATB) for France NMC employees.
- Exchanged and co-ordinated information with providers, partners, founders and airlines in order to ensure that their commitments were met.
- In charge of the Automated Ticketing Broadcast problem (Ticketing printer) with Air France VALBONNE Service, and Project Service. Worked on AIR-Inter migration, PTRs statistics (Problem Tracking Record), as well as reporting incorrect fare quote and rules displays in Amadeus to SMC SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS by INFO 4/WINFO network.
Follow up the CR, CPR and Work Order.