- Regional Manager
2017 - maintenant
Aramark Northern Europe has over 14,000 employees across 1,800+ locations in the United Kingdom, Ireland and EMEA. Our world-class experience and ability to enrich and nourish lives across workplace solutions, food services and property enables us to provide a fully integrated solution to EMEA companies who wish to achieve maximum value by working with a single partner and deliver service excellence at the moment of truth.
Aramark Northern Europe is part of a leading global company Aramark , headquartered in Philadelphia USA operating in 22 countries around the world. For our clients, this means a winning combination of local management team with in-depth local market knowledge and understanding, backed by the resources and expertise of a worldwide leader.
- Operations Manager
2012 - 2017
Hotel Mercure Paris Montmartre sacre Coeur
- General Manager
2009 - 2011
- Turned the hotel from 3 star to 4 star Atout FRANCE standard officially in july 2010.
- Implemented an Hotel Revenue Manager position.
- Regained market share with the hotel now achieving an 115 market penetration index versus 84 when I took over.
- Increased turnvover in excess of 2M € in 1 Year
- Improved quality standards with the hotel being the First Mercure Parisian Hotel on Trip Advisor ratings and the 6th Accor multi brands Hotel among th top 5 being Sofitels and Pullmans
- Re-Implemented health and safety standards from risk assesments reviews to Health and Safety comitees agendas
- Implemented job descriptions and departmental procedures
- Setting of HR standards ensuring internal and external trainings were properly formalised and followed up to ensure return on investment.
- Staff development program ensuring annual appraisals are carried out and individual potential identified.
Accor Hotels Ireland
- Director Delegate Ibis Hotels Ireland
2003 - 2009
in charge of 3 Ibis hotels in Dublin, Cork, Galway. Responsible for the implementions and follow up of all company's policies in Ireland
-financial procedures and results,
-HR policy, trainings policy, compliance with Irish laws & JLC, employee handbooks, main terms of employment, job descriptions, job profiles, country salary grid, disciplany and grievances procedures ,
-Quality and customer satisfaction program
-Marketing & country media plan,
-Sales, local contracting from corporates, FIT and leisure groups
-Pricing & Distribution and internet strategies
-Purchasing including contracting nominated suppliers
-Health & Safety, HACCP policies and standards
-investement and product renovation programs, including project management
- Area revenue manager paris centre est
2000 - 2003
in charge of the revenue management strategy and roll out over 39 Accor Parisian multi brand properties (Novotel, Mercure, Libertel, Ibis) totalizing in excess of 5000 bedrooms