Over 11 years of experience and expertise in project coordination in dedicated sectors of energy and infrastructure (Oil & Gas, nuclear plants, water treatment, plant constructions).
Graduated in 2006 in International economics (majoring in foreign markets) I have, since then, collaborated in various projects as consultant for major actors of energy, environment and infrastructures:
- EDF for the contract management of post-fukushima installation DUS (Diesel d'ultime secours)
- Sidem & OTV (Veolia group) for water treatment and seawater desalination, effluents treatment and sludge incineration
- Saipem (ENI group) for Oil & Gas in offshore, onshore et subsea projects
- Areva for the construction of Flammanville 3 EPR ® , the life extension of a nuclear unit in Sweden, and as spare-parts business manager
- Degrémont & OIS (Suez group) for projects of waste water treatment and seawater desalination on Oil platforms
- SNC Lavalin for the construction of an acid phosphoric plant in Jordania