- DRH France Espagne
2017 - maintenant
- Employee and Labor Relations Manager, France
2016 - 2017
Global Employee and Labor Relations strategy :
- Explore and maximise opportunities to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Influence organization by leveraging a more pro-active approach.
- Empower People Leaders with the right level of skills and capabilities to lead and drive change in a regulated Market.
- Develop ability to adjust actions/plans according to local requirements.
- Active participation in HR Transformation in order to move from a support function to a partnership function.
Employee Relations :
- Provide guidance, tools and resources to Leaders, HR and Employees
- Build equity and fairness
- Deliver and develop training on ER fundamentals.
Labor Relations :
- Build and enhance operational and trustful relationships with Unions, Works Council, Health & Safety and Representatives.
- Develop an informed risk approach.
- Drive annual negotiation process, set up / renewal of local agreements in order to respect legal requirements.
- Chair WC, H&S and Staff representatives.
GE & LR Projects :
- Point of contact of global GE &LR teams to analyze faisability, strategy and deployment process in the Market.
- Work in partnership with other COEs in HR.
Team Management (3) :
- Re-define roles and responsibilities
- Regular team meetings and 1/1
- Creation of an annual social agenda (for each bodies)
- Market HR Manager France
2015 - 2016
Partnership with all cross lines of business and their leaders in 4 main HR Market areas :
One Axp :
- Coordinating x-LOB Blue Box Engagement Committee initiatives in order to drive entreprise wide engagement and collaboration.
Local Talent Planning :
- Participation in alignment meetings with Senior Leadership to identify People and roles to solve for.
Employee Development :
- Definition and implementation of "professional interviews" campaign for 2016.
- Participation in delivering HR content support to People Leaders through the Leadership Community (Development planning and mid year reviews).
Employee Engagement & Advocacy :
- Embedding the new organization by engaging employees and leaders through initiatives.
Abercrombie & Fitch
- HR Manager France
2014 - 2015
Labor Relations (Workscouncil, Staff Delegate, Health Commitee...)
Training & Development
Team Management (5)
- HR BP FRANCE, SPAIN & PORTUGAL
2010 - 2014
My HRBP role was mainly to develop effective working relationships with all staff, whilst influencing, coaching and supporting the management team on development and delivery their people plans in line with HR strategies.
Point of contact for France, Madrid and Lisbon offices.
- Coordinate recruitment activities with our HR recruitment team centralized in London.
- Managing with the business all recruitment process : briefing of agencies, interviews, offers...
- Induction of news hires.
Business Partnering :
- Provide coaching to managers and employees to resolve confilcts, enhance team effectiveness, and ensure support of organization changes and business plans.
- Coordinate performance reviews processes, merit increases.
Training & Development :
- Conduct orientation training programmes, complete training needs analysis to ensure personal development plans are developed and initiated through training interventions.
- Delivering of MBTI, SDI and 360° voices Lominger.
Employee Relations :
- Working in partnership with the business to manage employee relations issues.
- Talent and Succession Plans : support the business to establish and introduce systems that identify high potential/key talent, develop career paths, succession planning.
- Assess, deliver and facilitate HR programmes including employee internal communications, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Involved on HR projects at an European level.
HR Reporting :
- Headcount reports
- Compensation reports
- Legal Annual reports (Rapport Unique Annuel)
Labour Relations for Apple France :
- Dealing with the DUP: preparation of agendas, co-animation of monthly meetings, review of minutes.
- HR Consultant France
2007 - 2010
HR Admin :
- Responsible for all admin topics : contracts, enrollments on benefits (health, life insurance, pension scheme).
- Follow up on medical visits.
- Reporting activities.
- Temp contracts & Interns (recruitment process and follow up).
- Induction of new hires.
Training & Development :
- Design, implementation and follow up of the training plan and DIF, CIF, VAE...
- Management of relationship with OPCA.
- Budget tracking, legal declarations filling (OPCA, 2483) and reporting.
- Implementation and follow up of individual development plan linked to a talent planning exercise.
- Managers training on internal HR tools.
HR Projects :
- Support on the implementation of a new compensation framework.
- Management of employees transfers (mobility, relocation).
- Organization of professional elections (DUP).
Workscouncil activities :
Dealing with the DUP: preparation of agendas, co-animation of monthly meetings, review of minutes.
- HR ASSITANT
2005 - 2007
Management of all administrative tasks and our HR system.
Start to work on all training/development aspects (specific for France to be in line with our labor legislation).
GE COMMERCIAL FINANCE FLEET SERVICES
- HR ASSISTANT
2003 - 2005
HR and Payroll administration supervision in cooperation with our external provider.
Management of the HR System Information (new entry, salary and organizational changes...).
Implementation of a new competencies framework.
Organization of professional elections (CE, DP...).
UDAF DE L'ESSONNE
- Assistante Service du Personnel et Compta générale
2001 - 2003
Management of all administrative aspects (legal declarations, health, life insurance and pension scheme enrollments, medical visits...).
Weekly reporting of treasury.
Payments of invoices.