2008 - 2011Account manager selling online recruitment media to Recruitment businesses in the UK. Looking after around 100 accounts with an annual revenue value of around £1.2m.
I am responsible for selling new products and services to these organisations, training development and support of these business so they understand more about online recruitment media and to develop new business with other recruitment businesses.
- Researcher EMEA / Recruitment France
Stamford2007 - 2008Gartner is the world leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
- Ensuring consistent levels of delivery, always striving to exceed expectations,
- Collaborating with recruiters to support their searches for candidates
- Screening and interviewing candidates according to stakeholders- requirements,
- Managing relationships with Stakeholders (HR, RVP, MVP, Directors and Managers)
- Managing relationships with high profile candidates ensuring open lines of communication at all times,
- Head hunting - directly approaching passive candidates, presenting Gartner opportunities
- Contributing to the development of a cost efficient sourcing strategy for EMEA
- Service Delivery Manager / Sourcing Manager
2005 - 2007Greythorn is a global recruitment agencies focusing on three specific markets: IT, Telecoms and Creative. Now part of Five Ten Group.
- Leadership role in building the Telco Account Portfolio
- Collaborating with Account Manager to retain existing Stakeholders,
- Sourcing of candidates for key accounts (Siemens Networks, Nokia, Vodafone),
- Interviewing and validating of candidates in accordance to clients- requirements,
- Maintaining consistent delivery levels,
- Training of new starters on resourcing techniques,
- Recruitment, training and management of Contract Care Coordinator,
- Improving and implementing Service Delivery Processes to meet growing business demands (collaboration with Accounts Payable, Contract Care and Stakeholders)
- Mapping and researching the European Market
- Cold calling decision making prospects (CTO, Project Directors, Project Managers)
- Sourcing candidates
- Interviewing and validating candidates according to clients- requirements.
Metrobus - Publicis
- Sales Executive
2004 - 2004Advertising space on public transport market leader in France.
- Creating prospect database from market research,
- Account Management of historical clients, managing existing relationships and expanding accounts
- Identifying and securing new clients
- Strategic communication consulting
K2 Partnering Solutions
London2004 - 2004K2 is a large player on the ERP/CRM market both in Europe and in the US.
- Placing Freelance consultants in CRM and Siebel market through out Europe
- Identifying and fulfilling clients- needs and expectations
- Training new recruits on the CRM market.
Groupe Gillette France
- Sales executive
2002 - 2003Top CGP brand.
- Account management of a 50 client portfolio
- Ensuring consistent and strong relationships with clients (stock management, special offers)
- Brand visibility optimisation
- Launching of FreeGlider, SoftPerfection for Braun & Colour Coding for Duracell